January 2011 Goals

In process...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Change of Plans & Cider Mill

Ok, I decided to change my workout plans for this week. Instead of following the Insanity recovery week I am follow Cathe Friedrich's September 2010 week one rotation.

I may end up continuing this rotation instead of going back to insanity or I may mix it up with insanity and here is why. I found myself getting down about not lifting weights. In turn, this made working out very depressing. While I still continued to do my workouts, I stopped trying to be healthy. I wasn't eating well and I was eating anything to try and fill the void I felt from trying to follow a program where my heart wasn't in it. I didn't want to 'fail' yet again.

It wasn't until I read my friend's blog, and saw that she was also switching up her workout, that I realized I am not a failure. I am still working out by following Cathe's rotation, I'm just following my heart.

So, you will see the workouts posted are not from insanity. I may continue or add it in occasionally, but I'm not sure. I'm going to go by what my heart and body want.

On another note, I wanted to share some pics from a recent trip to the cider mill! I went with my sister, bro-in-law, nephew and niece. In order to make it more fun, we took a lot of crazy pics! Here are a few :)


The Cider Mill Sign


My niece, bro-in-law, sis & me being 'rebels'! haha


The 'Karate Kid' pose


My handstand...with a little help from my nephew :)


"Caught!" hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment