January 2011 Goals

In process...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day of Rest!

Well today was supposed to be my day of rest, but since I messed up my week with the scratch on my eye, I did Cardio Recovery today. While not intense in the way of cardio endurance, it is challenging to the muscles!

I have to admit though, I am missing my weights. I love this program and all it's doing for my endurance, but I feel kinda flabby. So i have devised a plan. This coming week is another hard week of working out, but the following week is supposed to be the recovery week. Every day is "Core Cardio & Balance" I'm not sure what that consists of yet, but I'm going to sneak in my Cathe Friedrich Gym Style workouts. I need to build myself back up in weights...or at least that is how I feel. Who knows, maybe it's all in my mind, but either way, I still miss the weights.

If all goes well, I may continue the next 4 weeks following the recovery week, with weights three days a week. I will just do my cardio in the morning and weights at night.

Of course this all sounds good on 'paper' so we'll see how it works out with life ;)

On the job front, I did not get the job in my little downtown, but I have another potential job that is far better and with much more opportunity for advancement. Unfortunately, I won't know for sure until a month or two from now, but I am praying about it and I have a good feeling here. Either way, I'm trusting God to take care of me. I'm still doing my part in looking, I'm just trusting Him to open/close the right/wrong doors.

Hope all of you had a great day of rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment