January 2011 Goals

In process...

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Help!!! 2011 Goals!

Ok, I want to set some realistic, exciting and challenging 2011 goals but I can't think of anything.

I want something I will stick to and something that will really make me feel good. i don't want to limit them to just health and fitness, yet I definitely want that included. I need them to be managable and not overwhelming.

Here are some ideas I'm throwing around
- ACE certification (something I wanted to do for awhile)
- Pay off at least one of my two HUGE student loans
- Get my weight to 127 or below (in a healthy manner)
- Give myself a monthly allowance to spend and stick to it
Now these are good and will be a part of my goals...but there is nothing really exciting. I want to try something new! but I don't know what.

I want to step out into the land of the unknown, where it is scary to go, but exciting because you know that each step is one that betters you, you know?

so....any ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment