January 2011 Goals

In process...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I am always amazed how the passing of one day into the next can bring such optimism to people. It's as if all their worries have disappeared and they have been given a second chance at life! Why we can't act this way DAILY is beyond me. I am one of those who act like I have a second chance...lol!

That said, here are the goals I have for 2011
1) Become a certified ACE instructor
2) Achieve & maintain a weight of 126 or below
3) Declutter my life (house/car/emotional garbage...etc)
4) Pay off one of my student loans

This is the beginning. I hope to add more goals to it as they come to mind but I wanted to make sure that I have ones that are good and wanted, not just something to fill up space.

Here is to a new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment